The Educational Manager contributes to the management of procedures to ensure high standards, by adjusting these processes to the constant changes taking place in education, society and the world of production.
Educational Managers - Main tasks and activities:
- Accreditation and implementation of Degree Programmes;
- Coordination and administrative management of the curriculum;
- Quality assurance and periodic accreditation of Degree Programmes;
- Administration and support of the Degree Programmes;
- Coordination and management of teaching evaluation;
- Monitoring the quality of teaching and learning;
- Coordinating student orientation and information.
Via Sant'Ignazio da Laconi, 78 – 09123 Cagliari CA
Educational Managers are available by appointment.
The list of each Educational Manager’s supported Degree Programmes can be found in the individual personal file, which is displayed by clicking on the link in their name.