The Exam Calendar is finalized after the planning of all the Degree Programmes, the preparation of the current lecture timetable and in compliance with the University Regulations. It is aligned with all Faculty activity.
The timetable is subject to change, please consult it frequently at Exam calendar | Università degli Studi di Cagliari (easystaff.it).
- Instructions for enrolling and examtaking
Students who need to take written or oral exams must register for the examinations on the ESSE3 platform.
- How to find out where exams are held
The Web Timetable indicates the classrooms where in-person examinations take place:
- click on 'Search Event'
- click on 'show search parameters'
- under the type heading, select ‘exam’
- under status, select 'confirmed'
- enter the date of the examination
- under keyword, write the name of the examination