The Student Office deals with the administrative management of students' careers, from enrolment to graduation and beyond.
In particular, you should contact the Student Office for the following:
- enrolment/transfers within and across universities;
- university fees and contributions;
- Study Plans and shortened curricula;
- issuing certificates and copies of documents filed in the Student Office;
- issuing the enrolment or degree certificates, with exams and grades, in English;
- issuing the diploma supplement;
- forfeiture of student status;
- dropping out university.
The Faculty Student Office consists of three different Offices, each one responsible for a specific category of Degree Programmes.